Castles Technology to Showcase Next-Generation Payment Solutions at 2019 COMPUTEX
Taipei, Taiwan (May 28, 2019) – Castles Technology, a globally recognized and industry-leading manufacturer of payment hardware solutions is going to showcase its tangible advantage of its powerful suite of payment products and services at 2019 COMPUTEX.
Castles invites COMPUTEX attendees to meet its team of payment technology experts and view the latest innovative payment solutions — the Saturn and UPT series.
The Saturn series is tailored for businesses seeking mobility for pre-and post-sale opportunities and secure payment solution that integrates pay-at-table and line-busting functionality. The Saturn series incorporates a rich set of features such as:
- Large capacitive color touchscreen
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- Open and secure Android OS platform
- Versatile payment options — EMV, contactless and MSR
- Thermal printer capability
- 4G LTE/3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Charging bases and cradles with stylus
- PCI PTS 5.x and EMV L1 and L2 certifications
- (Optional) Barcode scanner, fingerprint reader, microphone, and front/rear cameras
- Enabling online-to-offline commerce
- Aiding sales associates with quick inventory checks without leaving the customer’s side
- Up-selling and promotion execution for loyal/reoccurring customers
Engineered to meet today’s demand of effective, easy-to-use, and modern design, Castles UPT series is ideal in a wide range of environments, such as vending, ticketing, micro-markets, and automated retail kiosks. UPT series incorporates a rich set of features such as:
- Capacitive color touchscreen that supports advertising, video and more to improve customer engagement
- 4G/LTE, Bluetooth, Ethernet and iBeacon communication options
- PCI PTS and EMV L1 and L2 certifications
- Secure Linux operating system
- RS-232, USB, Ethernet and 4G/LTE support
- Ruggedized design: IP54 and IK08 rating
To learn more about Castles products and solutions, please visit Castles booth (R0914) at the Hall 2, Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center from May 28- June 1.
About Castles Technology
Since 1993, Castles Technology has provided its customers with state-of-the-art payment solutions and exceptional customer service. Each solution is crafted with the utmost dedication to quality, security and a robust user experience. Supported industries include finance, retail, hospitality and transportation. US headquarters are in Atlanta, Georgia. Global headquarters are in Taipei, Taiwan. Castles also has regional offices in Spain, Italy, Singapore and Japan.