Castles Technology to feature next-generation payment solutions at TRUSTECH 2017
Taipei, Taiwan – November 15, 2017 – Castles Technology Co., Ltd., a leading global manufacturer of payment solutions, is excited to demonstrate the capabilities of its next-generation card acceptance hardware at this year’s TRUSTECH Event.
Castles invites TRUSTECH attendees to its booth, Palais 01 C 058, to meet its team of payment technology experts and view its latest multifunctional payment solutions — the Saturn and UPT series.
The Saturn series is tailored for businesses seeking a reliable and secure payment solution that integrates pay-at-table and line-busting functionality into their checkout experience. Each device has a futuristic, sleek and lustrous build complimented with an array of dynamic features such as:
- Large capacitive color touchscreen
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- Open and secure Android OS platform
- Versatile payment options — EMV, contactless and MSR
- Thermal printer capability
- 4G LTE/3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Charging bases and cradles with stylus
- Barcode scanner, fingerprint reader, microphone, front/rear cameras — all optional
Businesses can also capitalize on the Saturn’s mobility and features for pre-and post-sale opportunities like:
- Brand messaging reinforcement
- Enabling online-to-offline commerce
- Aiding sales associates with quick inventory checks without leaving the customer’s side
- Up-selling and promotion execution for loyal/reoccurring customers
“Consumers’ lives are hectic. The last things they want disrupting their in-store experience are cluttered sales floors and surging checkout times,” said Chief Strategy Officer, Winston Fong. “A bad checkout experience often results in consumers abandoning their purchase, or worse, a brand altogether. The Saturn’s technology removes those barriers separating businesses and their consumers from deeper engagement.”
Castles will also showcase the UPT series — a comprehensive solution that modernizes outdated payment acceptance methods for machine operators with unattended equipment in vending, ticketing, micro-markets, automated retail kiosks, parking and laundry.
“The practice of consumers fumbling for cash or coins at vending machines, parking meters or laundromats is becoming an afterthought. They demand more options and flexibility on how payments are made at these high traffic areas,” Fong said. “Our UPT is a full-suite solution that empowers the consumer by integrating chip, MSR and contactless technology. This introduces new revenue streams, remote management and better efficiency to machine operators eager to adopt the worldwide standard of cashless payments.”
UPT series boasts rich features such as:
- Capacitive color touchscreen that supports advertising, video and more to improve customer engagement
- 4G/LTE, Bluetooth, Ethernet and iBeacon communication options
- PCI PTS and EMV L1 and L2 certifications
- Secure Linux operating system
- RS232, USB, Ethernet and 4G/LTE support
- Audio and Mousepad functions for Americans with Disability Act
- Proximity sensors and biometric reader
TRUSTECH runs from Nov. 28 to Nov. 30 at the Palais des Festivals et des Congres, located along the French Riviera in Cannes. Castles encourages those TRUSTECH attendees interested in a meeting with our leadership team or inquiring about our exhibition plans to email [email protected] to schedule an appointment.
About Castles Technology
Since 1993, Castles Technology has provided its customers with state-of-the-art payment solutions and exceptional customer service. Each solution is crafted with the utmost dedication to quality, security and a robust user experience. Supported industries include finance, retail, hospitality and transportation. US headquarters are in Atlanta, Georgia. Global headquarters are in Taipei, Taiwan. Castles also has regional offices in Spain, Italy, Singapore and Japan.